Raksha Ayurveda believes in the intimate “Doctor – Patient” relationship and personal attention will be given to each and every patient of the Hospital. It provides “home away from home” feeling to the patients.
Serene & divinely beautiful idol of Lord Dhanvanthari near the reception brings calm and quiet divinely atmosphere to our Hospital, in the middle of nature. Service of our patient friendly dedicated staff, with proper counselling by the doctor improve the will power of the patient which facilitates the fast healing when applied with proper medication of 3 fold prescription-diet, lifestyle and medicine.
Thus the 3 dimension treatment of Ayurveda-Daivavyapashraya (spiritual) Yuktivyapashraya (medicinal) and Sathwavajaya (Counselling) is customized in our hospital.
OPD & IPD:
Our Raksha Ayurveda Hospital is committed to offer classical quality Ayurveda care to our patients through well equipped outpatient and inpatient departments.
All the days our outpatient department will be open for consultation from 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM in the morning and 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM in the afternoon.
In our IPD section spacious neat rooms with attached bathroom, toilet and hot water facility, provides privacy to the patients.
Sufficient stock of genuine medicines of standard companies will be maintained in our dispensary to fulfill the need of our OPD & IPD patients.
Well equipped clean & spacious panchakarma unit is available in our hospital to serve both in and out patients. Panchakarma treatment will be carried out for male and female patients, separately by our well trained male and female therapists under the strict supervision of efficient doctors.
We will make use of modern diagnostic laboratory investigations, interpret the same in Ayurvedic view to facilitate the diagnosis of the disease.
Food Facility :
In our clean & neat kitchen, we prepare and supply hygienically, the suitable nutritious and delicious vegetarian diet as per Ayurvedic texts to our IPD patients.
We are having our- own herb garden, side by our hospital, there by we endeavour in the survival of rare species of medicinal plants.
Our speciality clinical fields:
Along with general OPD disorders like common fever to diarrhoea, we specialize in the following clinical fields of Ayurveda--
1. Gastro intestinal disorders:- like Gastritis, Amebiasis, Malabsorption- Syndrome, Irritable bowel syndrome, Colitis, Piles, Liver disorders like Jaundice, Cirrhosis etc.
2. Respiratory diseases:- like Bronchitis, Asthma, Hiccough etc.
3. Cardio-vascular disorders:- chronic valvular disorders like Mitral stenosis, coronary heart disease, chronic left ventricular failure etc.
4. ENT Disorders:- Like Chronic Otitis-media, Tonsilitis, Sinusitis, nasal allergic disorders etc.
5. Skin and Soft Tissue disorders:- like Eczema, Psoriasis etc, Chronic Urticaria, Acne(Pimple), Gangrene, Herpes, Warts etc.
6. Kidney and Urinary tract disorders:- Like Urinary Calculi, Benign Prostatic hypertrophy etc.
7. Articular and Musculoskeletal disorders:- Like Epicondylitis, Tennis elbow, Frozen shoulder, costochondritis, Plantarfascitis, all types of Arthritis, Spondylitis, Spondylosis,Low-back ache etc.
8. Neurological disorders:- like stroke, Facial palsy, Sciatica, Trigeminal neuralgia, multiple neuropathies etc.
9. Aphrodisiac:- Erectile dysfunction, oligospermia etc. male, and female infertility related disorders.
10. Woman and child health:- Chronic Leucorrhoea, polycystic ovarian Syndrome, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, menopause related problems etc, repeated as well as chronic tonsilitis-respiratory infections, malaborption related digestive disorders etc in children.
11. Geriatrics: - preventive and promotive health.
And also Diabetes, Obesity, Migraine head-ache, Insomnia, Chronic Dandruff, & hairloss etc disorders.